This dish is rich, creamy snd delicious. It can be served for lunch or dinner with salad, meat or even pasta on the side.
Preparation time: 15 min.
Cooking time: 40 min.
Makes: 5 servings.
50 ml. Olive oil
200 g. Diced zucchini
200 ml. Coconut cream
200 g. Ricotta ot Cottage cheese
1/3 Bunch of dill
Salt and pepper to taste
Some butter for greasing the trays
- Preheat the oven to 160 C. Heat the oil in a cooking pot and sauté the zucchini inside. Season with dash of pepper and salt to taste.
- When the zucchini are weak enough add the coconut cream and stir.
- Wait until the mixture thickens, pull from heat and add rikotata. Blend this mixture until smooth.
- Add the eggs one by one and after each blend the mixture.Add finely chopped dill and stir again.
- Brush each cookie cutter well and pour in the mixture.
- Bake on a preheated oven at 160 ° C in a water bath. Serve leaving slightly each cutter to cool, turn into a dish .
Each serving contains 150 calories.