- 1 head of fresh cauliflower
- Himalayan salt
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 bunch of parsley, finely chopped
- 1/3 bunch of dill, finely chopped
- 2 gloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 150 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- black pepper
- 1/2 tea spoon of turmeric
- 1/2 tea spoon of cumin
Grate the cauliflower or pass it through the kitchen robot, until it gets chopped into fine pieces. Put some salt over it and let it stay for 20 minutes.
After those 20 minutes, remove the juice from the cauliflower. Put the cauliflower in a bowl and add all other ingredients to it. Stir well.
Put baking paper onto a baking pan. Take small equal parts from the cauliflower mixture and shape it into rectangular shapes. Bake on 180 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until ready. Serve with a suitable dressing.